It's been a very busy week around our house and I did have panic attack when I realized I miss counted weeks before my spring boutique at the Wild Ruffle Pop Up Shop on May 3rd. Realizing that I miss counted do send me in hurry up mode to get all my items lined up for the upcoming show.
Here is a list of the items I have completed for the show
- ordered new business cards with my new logo and QR code on them, they should arrive tomorrow
- ordered a banner for my tables, also arriving tomorrow
- purchased bags, decorative tissue paper and stickers for packaging purchases
- ordered garment tags, which I am hoping will arrive soon
- found some new display items at second hand stores and I have repainted them to work with my color scheme
- cleaned up and touched up the paint on my past display items
If you curious where I had my marketing materials printed, I used Vista Print. They are very easy to use and normally you can find a ton of discount codes for them on line. I found one for 50% off everything from Retail Me Not. They only down side is one you start using them, they will send you tons of promotional emails.
Items I still have left to do
- tag and price the items I will be selling
- create and print tent signs for the items I will be displaying on my table
- purchase a rolling clothes rack
- figure out which displays are going with which items
- update my Etsy shop
- purchase a new camera
- sew LOT for items!
I am sure I am forgetting something that I left to do. Oh well, time to go get stuff done.